- Constructing a Simple PVC High Tunnel. Jim Hail, Robbins Hail, Katherine Kelly, and Ted Carey
- Construction Plans, Greenhouse plans and more, University of Tennessee Extension
- High Tunnel Construction. M.D. orzolek, Penn State Center for Plasticulture, University Park PA
- How to Build a PVC Hoophouse for your Garden, by Travis Saling
- Portable Field Hoophouse, Washington State University Extension
- The early birds get the returns: Part 2: Detailed instructions for building your very own fieldhouses, Rodale Institute
Disease & Insect Management
- In High Tunnels, Diseases Are What You Make Them. Thomas A. Zitterl, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Drip Irrigation Suppliers
- Hummert InternationalIrrigation–Mart
- John Deere
- Spring Brook Supply
- Trickl-eez Company
Economics and Marketing
- How to improve profitability through season extension. Rodale Institute
- Sources of Bags and Baskets for Retail Produce Sales, Compiled by Kim Williams and Paul Jemison from entries to the hightunnels listerv
- Cornell High Tunnels. Department of Horticulture, Cornell University.
- High Tunnel Crop Production Project. Mississippi State University
- High Tunnels. Penn State Extension.
- Hoophouses. Stretch out your season with hoophouses, Healthy Farmers, Healthy Profits Project
- Horticultural Engineering: Center for Controlled Environment Agriculture. Rutgers School of Environmental and Biological Sciences.
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service. A program of the National Center for Appropriate Technology.
- AEP Industries Inc.
- AgraTech Inc. Commercial Greenhouse Manufacturer
- Gardener’s Supply Company
- Griffin Greenhouse Supplies
- Harmony Farm Supply & Nursery
- PAK Unlimited, Inc
- Peaceful Valley Farm & Garden Supply
- Puckett Greenhouses, LLC
Growers using High Tunnels
- Angelic Organics, Caledonia, Illinois
- Au Naturel Farm, Smiths Grove, Kentuky
- Bluebird Gardens, Fergus Falls, Minnesota
- Cedar Meadow Farm, Holtwood, Pensylvania
- Four Season Farm, Harborside, Maine
- Mielke Farm, Wisconsin
- Nightingale Farms, Ontario, Canada
- Four Season Harvest: Organic Vegetables from Your Home Garden All Year Long. Elliot Coleman, 1999, 212 pages, Chelsea Green Publishing
- High Tunnel Tomato Production. Available for sale from University of Missouri Extension for $10/copy or download a free PDF version. This 28-page guide is suitable for high tunnel and field tomato production. Download or order online.
- High Tunnel Melon and Watermelon Production, (Publication M173). Available for sale from University of Missouri Extension for $10/copy or download a free PDF version. Download or order online.
- High Tunnel Design and Use Workshop CD and info packet compiled from a 2006 workshop at Ohio State University, the CD ($10) contains 6 hours of discussion and the educational packet ($20) contains 71 pages of materials from speakers; price for both is $25, To order, contact Matt Kleinhenz, (330) 263-3810 or email at email@example.com
- Hoophouse Handbook. Lynn Byczynski, 2003, 60 pages, Fairplain Publishing, Inc.
- Season Extension Techniques for Market Gardeners, Janet Bachman and Richard Earles 2000, 24 pages, National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service
- Solar Gardening: Growing Vegetables Year-Round the American Intensive Way, Leandre and Gretchen Poisson, 1994, 267 pages, Chelsea Green Publishing
- The New Organic Grower: A Master’s Manual of Tools and Techniques for the Home and Market Gardener, Eliot Coleman , 1995, 340 pages, Four Season Farm
- The Polytunnel Handbook, Andy McKee and Mark Gatter, Includes many aspects of polytunnel use, from planning the purchase to harvesting the crops. It includes a step-by-step guide detailing how polytunnels are put up and maintained. There are chapters on developing healthy soil and preventing pests and a guide explaining accessories that many tunnel retailers offer. Also included is a set of instructions for building a polytunnel from scratch.
- The Winter Harvest Handbook: Year-Round Vegetable Production Using Deep Organic Techniques and Unheated Greenouses, Eliot Coleman, 2009, 247 pages, Chelsea Green
- Electra Tarp Incorporated. Greenhouse covers.
- Abbott & Cobb, Inc.
- Bountiful Gardens. Heirloom, untreated, open pollinated varieties for sustainable agriculture
- Fedco Seeds Inc. Offers organic seeds.
- Harris Seeds
- High Mowing Organic Seeds. Offers organic seeds.
- Johnny’ Selected Seeds. Offers organic seeds.
- Main Street Seed and Supply. Offers organic seeds.
- Seed Savers Exchange
- Seedway LLC
- Seeds from Italy. Offers organic seeds.
- Seeds of Change. Offers 100% certified ogranic seeds.
- Siegers Seed Co.
- Stokes Seeds. Flower and vegetable seed.
- Territorial Seed Company. Offers organic seeds.
- Tomato Growers Supply Company
- Totally Tomatoes
- W. Atlee Burpee & Co
- Wood Prairie Farm
- Agra Tech, Inc. Commercial Greenhouse Manufacturer, Pittsburg, California
- A.M. Leonard. Horticultural tool and supply company, Piqua, Ohio
- Atlas Manufacturing Inc. Greenhouse structures and accessories, Alapaha, Georgia
- Conley’s Greenhouse manufacturing and sales, Montclair, California)
- CropKing Inc. Commercial facility structures, hydroponic growing systems, supplies and equipement, Lodi, Ohio
- FarmTek, Greenhouses, accessories, agricultural products, Dyersville, Iowa
- Golden Pacific Structures Inc, Greenhouse structures, Redlands, California
- Gothic Arch Greenhouses, Greenhouses and greenhouse supplies, Mobile, Alabama
- Haygrove Inc, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Hoop House, Hoop house greenhouse kits, Mashpee, MA
- Hummert International, Montana, Kansas, and Missouri
- Jaderloon, Greenhouses and greenhouse supplies, Irmo, South Carolina
- Ledgewood Farm Greenhouse Frames, Moultonborough, New Hampshire
- Lost Creek Greenhouse Systems, Greenhouse hoop bending tools, Mineola, Texas
- Ludy Greenhouse Manufacturing Corporation, Greenhouses and greenhouse equipment, New Madison, Ohio
- Paul Boers Total Growing Systems, Greenhouses and supplies, Vineland Station, Ontario, Canada
- Plastitech, Saint-Remi, Quebec, Canada
- Poly-tex, Greenhouse and display systems, Castle Rock, Minnesota
- Quiedan Company, Hoop house, hybrid house and other products, Salinas, California
- Rimol Greenhouse Systems, Inc, Hooksett, New Hampshire
- ShelterLogic, Commercial greenhouses, Watertown, Connecticut
- Speedling Inc, Containerized transplants, Ruskin, Florida
- Stuppy Greenhouse, Greenhouse structures, Kansas City, Montana
- Tunnel Tech, High tunnels, Tillsonburg, Ontario
- XSSmith Inc, Greenhouses, Washington, North Carolina